jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Achievement: The Language of God



e think of language as the written or spoken word. In fact, there are many ways to communicate without using either. A picture speaks more eloquently than one-thousand words. We use body language to express ourselves better and people also communicate with music. That God uses music to communicate with us is the acceptance of the finest intellects in European history.
Most of Europe’s great musicians believed their pens were guided by a divine spirit. Ludwig van Beethoven was just twelve years old when his virtuosity inspired Christian Neefe to present the talented child to the Elector of Cologne; “He is, I believe, touched with genius.”
Maximilian Franz smiled. “Quite a word to use of one so young. You must not let this go to your head, young man.”

Ludwig replied in a firm, clear voice: “Sir. I have a gift that people say comes from God. I believe that to be true.”
Beethoven, as did Herbert von Karajan and many others, believed Mozart to be chosen by God as a receiver for the purpose of communication. When a little older, Beethoven arrived in Vienna and looked forward to meeting Wolfgang Mozart. “Music, he thought, the highest art, coming directly from God. How many men have such a calling?
Sir Georg Solti was direct: “Mozart makes you believe in God much more than going to Church because it cannot be by chance that such a phenomenon arrives into this world and then leaves behind such an unbounded number of unparalleled masterpieces.”
Johann Sebastian Bach believed his music to be the voice of God. Artur Schnabel considered Franz Schubert to be the composer nearest to God. Of Schubert, Beethoven remarked; “Truly, the spark of Divine genius resides in this Schubert.”
Italian classical composer Puccini was another giant whose mind was used as a receiver: “God touched me with his finger and said write for the theatre, mind you, only for the theatre; and I’ve been faithful to this supreme command.”
On composing his Messiah, Handel remarked, “I did think I did see all Heaven before me and the great God Himself.”
Richard Wagner’s music is in a class of its own: “I am being used as the instrument for something higher than my own warrants. I am in the hands of the Immortal Genius I serve for the span of my life and his intention that I complete only what I can achieve. An atheistic upbringing is fatal. No atheist has ever created anything of great and lasting value.”
French composer, Gounod was asked, “How do you think of those lovely melodies?” He replied: “God, Madame, sends me down some of his angels and they whisper sweet melodies in my ear.”
Johannes Brahms; “I know several young composers who are atheists. I have read their scores, and I assure you, Joseph, that they are doomed to speedy oblivion, because they are utterly lacking in inspiration. Their works are purely cerebral. No atheist has ever been or ever will be a great composer.”
Anton Bruckner: “God has chosen me from thousands and given me, of all people, this talent. It is to Him that I must give account. How then would I stand there before Almighty God, if I followed the others and not Him?”
James Galway: “Nothing pleases me more than when somebody says to me: ‘You know, Jimmy. You can hear God in your playing.'”
Andres Segovia, the greatest classical guitarist of all time, said of (John) Williams: “A Prince of the Guitar has arrived in the musical world. God has laid a finger on his brow thus contributing to the spiritual domain of his race.”
Herbert von Karajan was clear in his beliefs: “I never had any doubts that my talents came from the Creator. My duty to Him is to exploit them to the fullest. You don’t need faith to believe in God, because there are plenty of signs available of His existence. Mozart wrote a symphony as a child. Heredity cannot account for this. There is only one explanation: the Creator chooses people as His instruments to produce some beauty in a world that is all too ugly.”
The roll-call of legendary Europeans who believe God uses them as receivers of his message is infinite. Many forms of breath-taking European achievement across the ages were inspired, were the radiated message of God. For this reason, Jews, who consider God and Christianity as their mortal enemy constantly work to degrade European achievement. Permitted to do so they contaminate our Maker, His work and degrade His mortal disciples who use art and achievement to radiate His message.


(Source: renegadetribune.com)
votar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario