viernes, 17 de junio de 2016

Crisis Actor Angel Colon UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT STORY – Orlando Pulse Shooting Hoax

ANGEL COLON FORGOT THE SCRIPT. HE KEEPS SAYING IN THE VIDEO BELOW THAT HE WAS SHOT WITH A SHOTGUN.




Colon said that the shooting began just as everyone was getting prepared to leave. “It was a great night,” he said. “No drama. Just smiles. Just laughter.”
When he was going to talk to one last person, he heard the sound of a shotgun and they stopped what they were doing. He started running, but he was shot about three times in his leg and he fell down. He got trampled over as people started running. He shattered and broke his bones in his left leg.
“All I could hear was the shotgun, one after another, and people screaming,” he said.
Colon also explained that he played dead so the gunman wouldn’t shoot at him again.
“I just there laying down, I’m thinking, ‘I’m next, I’m dead,’” Colon said during the press conference. “I don’t know how, but by the glory of God, he shoots toward my head but it hits my hand. And he shoots me again and hits the side of my hip.”

Hmmm. Angel Colon (symbolic last name referencing anal sex?) sure is chipper for having been shot so many times.








(Source: saboteur365.wordpress.com, heavy.com)
votar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario