sábado, 11 de abril de 2015

Racists Start “FIGHT A WHITE” Day on Social Media!


Racists across Twitter and Tumblr have created “fightawhite day,” in which people are supposed to go up to white people and literally start a fight. Those following “fightawhite day” are also claiming that it’s not just one day, but is everyday and are looking to attack white people.

The day apparently started with “Canadad,” a Tumbler user who describes himself as a “21 years old canadian cis male student.”
His post eventually garnered over 3,000 “notes” on Tumblr and has been plastered on hundreds of blogs and Twitter feeds since it was proposed:










So it’s FIGHT A WHITE DAY EVERY DAY IS IT? Well, let me just say I am WHITE. I will also tell you ahead of time that you DO NOT  want to fight me. Trust me. Good luck in your racist and hateful endeavors… 

(Source: americasfreedomfighters.com; thepunditpress.com) votar

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario